Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008
Well 1 week down and 1 to go. I finished my last real week of school. I have finals all day next Thur. and then I am offically a senior in college. I can't believe it. I have been a full time student for a year at csusb. Now I just have to study for a huge final that if I don't pass means I don't pass the class, do a project that is about 5 pages with a presentation to the class, and finish a ceramics project which means making about 10 necklaces. I am not really concerned about anything but the science final.
Our plans for this weekend are a quakes game, church in Upland, and beach trip planning. We are going to write down everything we need and then next Friday I will wake up and get it all done in one day. To be honest we haven't even planned our meal to share with everyone which normally we have done like in April. I feel so out of sorts. I wish I hade 1 more week to get everything ready before leaving for the beach. I told SHawn I am going to need alot moe help getting everything done. I usually have it done when he is at work and then get some help with the big stuff, Not this time.
Then to top it off we are planning the boys party for the weekend after we get back from the beach. I start school 2 nights a week for the summer on the Tues after we back from the beach. So yet another event to wait to plan until the last min. I am honestly glad that we do so much entertaining that we have this down to a tee.
The plan for today is to knock out one of my presentations. Garrett has his karate belt presentation tonight. He had his test last week to see if he is ready to move to the next belt. So we are hoping that tonight he will no longer be a yellow but a yellow with lack stripe.
alright off for now, if you don't hear from me next week I think you know why.
Ali

No comments: