Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26, 2008
Normally I go on and on about how much I love school. I don't mind going at all. It makes my day to get up and go to school all day. Then came summer school. Yuck, I hate it. I wait for Shawn to walk in the door and as soon as he does I walk out. That is problem one. I hate leaving my family when I know they are relaxing for the night. Then I have a boring class with a terrible teacher who reads her notes word for word from the computer. 4 hours of this would be boring to anyone. Needless to say I am not thrilled with the class or teacher. Can't wait for the 6 weeks to be over and start what I am going to assume to be another boring night class. Oh well less then a year until I graduate.
In life we are party planning. Today we are getting all the food and stuff pulled together. Tomorrow will be cleaning and setting up. The boys are excited about their party but would rather go swimming then be involved in planning it. I don't blame them at all. So I am heading to the market and party store today.
Tomorrow we are going to a Quakes game. One of our favorite family things to do. We head down when Shawn gets home from work and relax in the evening air, eat hotdogs, talk to the players and those who get stuck sitting around our crazy kids. Just have fun.
Ok well off to party plan. Have a good day.
Ali

No comments: