Monday, June 23, 2008


June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrett! 11 years ago today I was int the hospital having my oldest son. Seems like just yesterday. Crazy to think Garrett is going to be 11 years old and in junior high. Last night we ordered pizza and watched open season. We gave Garrett the choice of going anywhere for dinner and he decided to stay home and have a family movie. Today we are going to get ice cream from where ever he wants. Tonight I have school so Shawn and Matt are going to hang out with Garrett and get fast food or something. Sat. is the big party for all 3 boys.

Also we are back from our family beach trip. It was the best beach trip yet. The weather was perfect. the kids were easy and had alot of fun. We swam, and hung out by the beach for hours eeach day. When we weren't on the shore we were by our trailer with family playing Mahjong, scrabble, talking, the normal for the beach. Pj discovered the water so he was non stop in the water. Cody dug for sandcrabs for hours. Garrett boogie boarded for hours. I boogie boarded for the first time in like 20 years. Shawn just enjoyed the time off. it was awesome and We can't wait to go back again next year.

Ok so with all the eating at the beach I am in bad weight shape. I am going to get through this week and Monday after all the crazy stuff is over I am restarting some diet. I am thinking of following my Sis in law and doing a program called prism. She has been doing it for a little while this year and once before with much success. I am ready for a healthy diet. I can't keep this roller coaster.

So this week I am back to school for 2 nights a week. I am not thrilled but I will be done in 1 year. so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Ali

No comments: