Wednesday, July 1, 2009


What a week back from vacation so far.

Cody went to the doctor yesterday because he just wasn't getting better like we thought he would. He is going to get bloodwork done today but the doctor thinks he has Mono. He is tired and dizzy. I woke up yesterday with a tooth ache and getting a dentist appointment on a holiday week seems to be proving harder than I thought it would be. We are moving slow but it is kind of nice as we readjust from vacation.

Happy Birthday to Porter. Pj for his birthday wanted doughnuts, to play at a playground and wanted chicken nuggets for dinner. We took him to Victoria Gardens and they played on the playground aand in the water fountainn. They had so much fun. We had doughnuts in the afternon and for dinner we went to Mel's Drive in. Mel's is a 50's diner complete with a juke box at each table. They serve the kids meals in a paper car. Pj loved it. The food was only ok but the shakes were awesome.

Ok so I am officially starting weight watchers on Monday July 6th. I have alot of crazy stuff going on this weekend with the 4th, a baseball game, and my sister's birthday so I am taking the easy way out and being diet free a little longer. I know I will regret this decisioon when I have to weigh in but I don't care at the moment.

Well Have a great 4th of July and be safe.

Ali

No comments: