Thursday, July 16, 2009

Please don't think I am avoiding you. I have been so busy. I have been painting and redoing the boys bedroom and bathroom for the last week. In the middle of that I got a terrible toothache and had to get a root canal. I have been kind of uninspired in the diet area when I have been feeling like poop. I had the root canal done this morning so now I am swollen and sore. I will post again soon but I just didn't want anyone to think I had disappeared.
Please pray for us as well. We have been going to church and getting God back into our lives. Someone doesn't like what we are doing and we feel like we have been under attack. The best part is that we know we are doing something right if we are going through trials like this but none of the family has been able to sleep the last 3 nights. The kids keep waking up with nightmares and hearing noises. The kids also keep waking up sick and strange stuff so please keep us in your prayers.
Ali

No comments: