Friday, April 24, 2009

My husband is making me look really bad and I am ok with it. I have yet to exercise other than house cleaning and walking the school campus because I have to. Shawn on the other hand has been running 1 1/2 miles and walking 1 more mile on his lunch break. He is doing fantastic.
I have been doing very well on the eating side and I am making smart choices. I have been doing alot of whole wheat bread with sun butter which is like peanut butter but it is made out of sunflower seeds, it is higher in fiber and it spreads alot better then typical peanut butter, 1/2 tablespoon is 1 pt. I also add a 1/2 tablespoon of raw honey for 1 pt. and I get a 4 pt sandwhich. Yum! We have done ff bean burritoes on whole wheat tortillas and tuna melts. I have been eating a ton of fruit, 1 1/2 cups of sut strawberries are only 1 pt. We are having so much fun learning what new things we can eat.
I have not weighed in yet especially because I have been eating so much whole wheat;) I will weigh in on Tues and see how it all went.
We are having Shawn softball team over tonight for taco's and poker tonight so I am going to clean and get ready.
Have a really good weekend,
Ali

No comments: