Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th
Man oh man, just when I thought life couldn't get any crazier it did. I am taking 18 units, 12 is usually full time so I am packed with homework and reading all the time. The kids baseball hasn't eased up at all, we are at pracice or games 5 days a week and sometimes 6. I can't complain thought. Life is great we are all healthy and content. The other new activity in our life is that the Quakes baseball games started this week. We went on Monday for Shawn's birthday and I even managed to get his name on the announcment board. We love the Quakes games it is our time to escape with our family.
What else has been going on? Well I know I talked about having to take my CSET in Feb. and I got my results on Monday. Lets just say I have to go back and redo i part of it. I passed the art history part but I was 5 points from passing on the studio arts part of it. I can't start the credential program until I pass both parts so I get to go back and retake it in May.
So we leave for our beach trip vacation in 2 months and 4 days and lets just say that I am not ready at all. I am ready for a vacation but not shorts or tank tops. I am going out today and stocking the house so that Shawn and I can start weight watchers tomorrow. I think that as a team we can do alot better than we have been when I cook for them and for myself. I am going to do things the kids will like so that I am not in the kitchen all day. he hardest part is with our hecktic life lately we have been at baseball at 4:30 and haven't been home and eating dinner until 9pm and fast food has been our staple because I can't cook at 9 at night. I am going to look for some crockpot recipies and some things I can heat up in the microwave.
So I will post Friday with how our first days goes. Hvae a great Tues and Wed.
Ali

No comments: