Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yesterday was the hardest day yet. We had a few people over to watch the soccer game which was great. The worst part was I put chips and salse out. I resisted for a long time and then I had one small chip. Whoo the salsa was so hot that I was over the chip thing. I did have about 5 cups of coffee to try to get myself away from all the food. Dinner was fine I made my chicken burrito and had beans and rice on the side. I did give in and had one chocolate for dessert but my points allowed for me to do it. I ended up at the top of my points for the day but hey that is the best part of weight watchers.
Pj is sick:( we were up most of the night with a coughing baby. We tried 2 different cough meds, vicks on his chest, a warm bath, and even vicks on his feet with socks like one of my sis in laws suggested in an email a while ago. Nothing worked. He is coughing so hard he is throwing up. This morning we are going to the doctor to see if he may be able to get a stronger cough medicine from her.
I weighed in this morning at 194 again. I was a little bummed at first and then thought you still have lost over 5 pounds in 3 days. Yeah again for me.
Ali

No comments: