Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Yesterday went super well. I went to the market for a real shopping trip for the first time since our beach vacation in June. I would go grab 1 meal but no the whole shabang. I decided on weight watchers as my diet or lifestyle change of choice because I can live long term on it. I need something that isn't quick and done so I can gain it all back again. I need a diet that teaches me how to eat. I looked at Prism and a few other diets but I don't want to eliminate and one food group. Let's be realistic, I still want dessert every once in awhile. I still want bread and popcorn when I have the points.

Matt came over for dinner last night and we had a great meal. We had steak, baked sweet potatoes, grilled veggies, and corn on the cob. I cooked it the same except I made the guys baked potatoes with all the fixens while I had my sweet potato with a little cinnamon. Yummy! We had a great night of conversations and Ghostbusters the movie.

I am in a little pickle over what to do with my future. I am not sure what God wants me to do. I keep praying but I haven't heard back yet. I really feel in my gut that an art credential isn't what I am supposed to be doing. I am not sure what I should be doing. I am going to turn in my application and keep on the road for my credential but if another answer surfaces before or even during my credential I may follow it. I just feel that an art job isn't where I am supposed to be. I may look into multiple subject credential for elementary school but I am just chillin waiting for God's help in this area.

Well today is an organize the house and get back from vacation mode day.

Have a good Tues.

Ali

No comments: