Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why is it that just when the kids go back to school and I think I should have free time I don't? I feel busy non stop. I have a list of things I want to get done before I go back to school and can't seem to get anything done. It is amazing.
Well Shawn and I are officially memebers of Water of Life church. We went to the membership class on Sunday evening and made it official. We also signed up for a spiritual gifts class that starts in Sept. and after much prayer and thought we have decided to start a home Bible study. The church has a huge need for people who are willing to lead groups in their home. We had been thinging about it and after talking alot and praying a ton Sundays message reallt spoke to us and told us that we were supposed to open our home and not only that but make it so that people can bring their kids. As a young family we know how hard it is to find a Bible study that is kid friendly. The church offers care for Garrett and Cody's age and since we live close the kids can go to the church but Pj's age is what we are gearing towards. We are going to stock up in kid videos with Christian themes and hope that we can get though a study. I guess well see how it goes in Sept.
I am still waiting to see what it is that I am supposed to be doing. I turned in my credential stuff but haven't heard back from them yet. I have been praying about my future and where God want's me but so far I have really been learning patients. Hopefully we will see soon.
Well I am off to a filled up day,
Ali

No comments: