Monday, December 8, 2008

Dec. 8, 2008
What a fantastic weekend. Sat. we went to two birthday parties and then hung out at Shawn's parents for the evening singing and watching the fight. Sun was the best. Garrett had a karate competition in long beach at 7am. I have to admit I was not looking forward to the hour I had to be there or the hour drive but his awesome day made up for it. garrett did fantastic, he ended up with 2 second place trophies one in hardest punch and one for hardest kick, he also got 2 3rd place trophies one for sparring which is fighting with another child you age fully padded, the other event was forms which is who is the best at their moves as far as how sharp you are and hoe precise you are. I was most excited for forms because he was against about 12 kids and it was girls and boys. It seems like girls always sweap the events where it is boys and girls. So all in all it was a great day and Garrett was so proud of himself.
What else is going on. We have yet to finish decorating, get a tree, or purchase one gift. We thought we would do a marathon even when we get time. Ok not fun but that is the way we ended up doing things this year. I am in finals all week and then life slows down next week. I have 1 month off of school and let me tell you I definitly am ready for a break. I am burned out and staring to hate school. 6 more months until I am done.
Abby, lets just say I am tired. I get up 2 times a night to take her potty, I thought I was done raising babies. She also is a biter of everything. I am not sure how this is going to end.
_______the best news of the weekend. When we were at Shawn's parents my brother called to tell me that he and Brandy are going to have a baby. I am going to be an Aunt. Yeah!!!!! They just found out and they thing she is due in Aug. ______
Have a good Monday,
Ali

No comments: