Thursday, October 15, 2009

I realized this afternoon that I have not posted in a week. Schools is keeping me really busy. am still doing really well on w.w. I did have a little bit of a rough weekend and used my 35 points extra in one meal on Sunday night. On Monday I didn't even want to go to the meeting a weigh in because of my bad Sun. Well I threw on jeans, a big sweatshirt, tennis shoes, and a hat which are not my normal shorts, tshirt, and no shoes for weigh in. I gained 2 pounds. I am hoping that this week when I weigh in the bad weigh in last week won't be that bad. I knew at some point when the weather changed I would have to take a hit on my weight when I wore pants figured I would have the nacho weight and pants all in one shot. Other than that life has been school and family. Can't complain,
Have a good weekend and I will try to post on Monday,
Ali

No comments: